Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hello I am trying to install a dummy theme, and I get this error message:

Hello I am trying to install a dummy theme, and I get this error message:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

vitawholefoods
    Participant

I have just installed the Woodmart theme and would like to build from the Organic theme, however it writes the following wrror message under the dummy content section:

Please can you help me, thank you

vitawholefoods
    Participant

Please move the content to private as I think it may be sensitive information and it WONT allow me to edit Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

You need to activate WooCommerce plugin to be able to use our theme dummy content import functionality.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

vitawholefoods
    Participant

Amazing thank you.

One more question please; towards the bottom of my page where it has the 1.carefully picked 2.freshly sqeezed 3.4. etc, the instagram slider overlaps the boxes, when they should be a bit lower to have its own space just above the footer. How can I sort this out?

Thanks

Stelios

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to remove margin bottom for this row with WPBakery builder. Or set it to 30-40px for example https://gyazo.com/ff01c18a569a7be05910a9a272902381

Regards

vitawholefoods
    Participant

Hi,

I’m just wondering where to find this, on the WPBakery builder. Do you know where I can find this code?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Edit your home page in Dashboard -> Pages -> edit page. Find the row that contains your 1-2-3-4 boxes and click on edit it. There, you can change its margin under the “Design” tab.

Regards

vitawholefoods
    Participant

Great thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)