Help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ap1506999
    Participant

Hello,

1)- How do I change the design or style of the “Categories” page template? especially, in the red box of the attached image 14. Also, change those texts to Spanish. If I can do it with the code, that would be excellent.

2)- Is it possible to remove the text “archives” after the category name? this is located in the browser tab.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ap1506999,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

1. You can use Custom WooCommerce Builder to rebuild WooCommerce pages, please refer to documentation https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Regarding translation:

+ In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before changing / translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

+ You are also need to select the language for the backend and theme settings for admin from the admin user profile, please edit the user’s profile and then select the language for that user it will show the same on the backend.

2. You can try to use SEO plugin, for e.g: Yoast SEO to change the address bar title.

Regards,

ap1506999
    Participant

Hello,

2)- The Yoast SEO plugin does not allow you to change the title of the address bar of the categories. How can I remove the “Archives” from the title?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi ap1506999,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)