Home Forums Basel support forum Help with My account login page and header colour

Help with My account login page and header colour

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

AllawiT
    Participant

Hi!
    I want the My account registration page to be shown on the right of the header. I can get this to work only when I use the E-Commerce header design. Is there a way I can do this with the simplified version? I want the logo to be on the left.

I attached an image of how it looks like on my website. Also, I want to make the header black on all pages, I am having some issues with this as you can see on the 3rd image have attached.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

By default, this header layout doesn’t have Login/Register link. But you can add it manually placing the following code snippet to the functions.php file in the child theme.

add_filter( 'basel_header_configuration', 'basel_custom_header_configuration', 1, 1 );

function basel_custom_header_configuration() {

return array(
    			'container' => array(
    				'wrapp-header' => array(
    					'logo',
    					'main_nav',
    					'right-column' => array(
    						'header_links',
    						'search',
    						'wishlist',
    						'cart',
    						'mobile_icon',
    					)
    				)	
    			),
    		);
    }

AllawiT
    Participant

Ok, thanks that worked. But now that didn’t fixed the black head issue. How do i force the black header?

Look at the attached images, see how my logo dispears until sticky header comess in. My logo is white, so it is a problem for me. Please help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

AllawiT
    Participant

Yes. It is bitnor.shop

AllawiT
    Participant

It is not really an error as much as formating of the colours.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue

body:not(.home).enable-sticky-header.basel-header-overlap .main-header {
    	background: #000;
    }

AllawiT
    Participant

Thank you this work!

AllawiT
    Participant

It works almost .. it doesn’t work on my account page.
    How can I fix it there too?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But as we can see now, you have set a dark color scheme for your header on this page. Try to switch it to light as on all other pages.

AllawiT
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response. I have not find this option on this page. I have tried setting all of the theme dark. Can you login and check ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Edit your account page in Dashboard -> Pages and change this option https://gyazo.com/9fa1b08f696aa2e4c433a3f02394d3ea

AllawiT
    Participant

Hi! Yes, but this is what I already have, yet the white logo is disappearing.
    https://bitnor.shop/min-konto/
    How can I fix this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please change it now so we can see what is wrong with the logo image?

AllawiT
    Participant

I have changed it to dark, yes.
    The problem is i have the name “BitNOR” NOR is white, and i need black header so it shows, right now the text is black but the background is white. It is not like this on the other pages. I have given you my login info, you can even see this for yourself. I have tried changing, it doesn’t really make the header background black like for example on the home page or shop page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to replace this custom CSS snippet https://gyazo.com/11395016cf2c509b2f01627bbb7b39ab
    with this one

body:not(.home).enable-sticky-header .main-header {
        background: #000;
    }
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)