Home Forums WoodMart support forum hi, i’ve updated the theme, but i lost a lot of changes

hi, i’ve updated the theme, but i lost a lot of changes

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please, keep all external plugins temporarily turned off and send us your current admin access so we could check.

gisasrls15
    Participant

hello?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have replied to you a few days ago.
    Please, keep all external plugins temporarily turned off and send us your current admin access so we could check.

Kind Regards

gisasrls15
    Participant

hi

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tried to change one widget on your website but don’t see any errors https://gyazo.com/2e6f6e1cb27d55d3d00d59fc091725be

gisasrls15
    Participant

the error in the picture keeps appearing for me and I cannot update the changes, the external plugins are all disabled and I logged in incognito

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please record a short video so we can understand how exactly can we reproduce this problem? We changed the widgets but never saw it.

Kind Regards

gisasrls15
    Participant

Can you explain to me how I do that the maximum that can be attached is 2mb?

gisasrls15
    Participant

provide me with an email address or a way to send files larger than 2mb

gisasrls15
    Participant

video attached

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems to be a core WordPress problem not related to our theme. Try to install Classic Widgets plugin to fix this problem for now https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Kind Regards

gisasrls15
    Participant

ok the problem with the widgets has been solved, but now in the product page the technical sheet with the attributes have disappeared and the reviews panel has again become a dropdown instead of being fixed

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, you have some custom CSS that makes all the tabs opened but it doesn’t work correctly. Try to add the following line to this

.woocommerce-tabs .wd-accordion-content {
    	opacity: 1;
    }

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)