Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide categories with products that have "No Stock" stock status.

Hide categories with products that have "No Stock" stock status.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jelly IT
    Participant

Hey guys, I have enabled the option to not show products that have “No Stock” stock status. Problem is I have categories that are showing to the users that only have products in with “No Stock”. So when the user clicks on a category it shows them an empty page of products.

How can I disable categories which have products with “No Stock” stock status?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not? Where exactly do you click on that category?

Regards

Jelly IT
    Participant

Please see attached example of a category that has 139 products which are not showing because the products are listed as “Out Of Stock” stock status. This is correct because I do not want those products to show.

But I want to hide the category as well…. It should not show “TV” category as clickable to the user if all the products in it are “Out Of Stock”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jelly IT
    Participant

See attached other picture of the front end.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Where exactly do you click on that category? Have you tested this with default WordPress theme or it happens with WoodMart only?

Jelly IT
    Participant

Please see this screenshot to see where I click.

No I have not tested this with another theme yet. I am just asking if you guys know how to make the categories hide as well? As you can see the products are hidden by ticking that field in the other screenshot attached.

Attachments:

Jelly IT
    Participant

See other screenshot here where I disable products from showing

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that it is how the WooCommerce works since this part come from their core files.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)