Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hiding pricing range of variable products on Woocommerce

Hiding pricing range of variable products on Woocommerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cihatyilmaz
    Participant

Hello i’m guessing you received this question before and I wanted to ask if you have any guide for doing this and if you can help me out configuring it. I don’t want to show pricing range on products because they can vary immensely depending on feautures. The system can display a range such as 10$ – 2500$ but this doesn’t make any sense. I want to hide it and I want people to see minimum price and change it based on their choices. I don’t want to mess up the theme I really hope you can help me figuring this out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can find this option on the Theme Settings > Shop page, you need to enable “Hide “to” price”

Best Regards

cihatyilmaz
    Participant

Hello Elise thanks a lot for your attention. I think this is the best theme ever I used for Woocommerce i am so glad i bought it. It really works the way you told me however I want to know if I can configure it a little bit more different.

Is it possible to hide price on the top and only show variable price at the bottom? Btw how can i increase the font size of variable prices? They look too small.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you for the warm feedback!

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

To hide the price:

.summary-inner > .price{
    display:none;
    }

To make the bottom price bigger:

body .variations_form .woocommerce-variation-price .price {
        font-size: 40px;
    }

Set the size as per your needs.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)