Home Forums WoodMart support forum HOME PAGE AND CATEGORY PAGE NOT SHOWING AJAX CART

HOME PAGE AND CATEGORY PAGE NOT SHOWING AJAX CART

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

aggarwalrahul1920
    Participant

Hi

on the home page and category page in the case of add to cart it redirect to checkout page or added to cart only ajax not working on that

toolz4industry.com

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

aggarwalrahul1920
    Participant

hi i shared an access with you please check

Hello,

When I add the product to the cart, it is added and I am nowhere redirected: https://gyazo.com/22b7f48768adfee36c610f990dc29f4b

Then I clicked on the Shopping cart/Checkout buttons they lead to the pages appropriately.

AJAX categories work on the shop/product category pages. On the home page, a product category is a link and it is loaded.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

aggarwalrahul1920
    Participant

hey, my query is on the home page and category page when i click on add to cart why it is redirecting to cart page it should be added in side cart but it always redirecting to cart page for example you can check product page here you can see side cart is opening when click on add to cart button.

Hello,

Please update the theme and plugins in the Appearance > Install plugins.

If the problem remains, deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)