Home Forums Basel support forum homepage more corporate/business and shop online in specific page

homepage more corporate/business and shop online in specific page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

percezioni
    Participant

hello I already asked a question in the themeforest comments

Here is your answer:
    “Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, you can use shop functionality and at the same time create as many corporate pages as you need. And you can also create different header for the shop page to display the shopping cart o the shop page only.

Kind Regards”

I was able to find the settings of the cart (show, hide in the sidebar etc.). But I can not find where i can can also create different header for the shop page to display the shopping cart o the shop page only.
    Where i can find this options? In option of every page? I can’t find specific argument in documentation.

I need for example a website with this pages:
    Home – Company – Team – Products – Contacts – Shop

I need that the cart can be showed only in “Shop” page.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

Sorry, it was our mistake and there is no option to disable some parts of the header on different pages. But you can hide the shopping cart easily with CSS snippet. Add it to the custom CSS section in Theme Settings

body:not(.woocommerce) .shopping-cart {
    	display: none;
    }

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

percezioni
    Participant

Ok, thanks for answer but in this way the shopping cart is always hide…right?

There is no way for hide with css in specific page? For example with ID of page?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We sent you a CSS code that removes that widget on all pages except WooCommerce pages like shop, cart, and checkout.

percezioni
    Participant

Ah… I had not tried yet.
    thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)