Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hoover block (Vat and Plus Shipping)

Hoover block (Vat and Plus Shipping)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wess
    Participant

Good Day Sir, in the woo commerce settings, I activated the Tax\Vat function and i ended with a problem I tried to solve but couldn’t solve it.. when you hoover over a product the short description, vat and shipping info creates a very long vertical white hoover block that it covers
    the products in the row below… it happens in all three views(desktop, ipad and mobile view) when one hoovers with the mouse

can u help me sir?
    Many thanks in advance!
    Best Regards!

Hello,

I can hide this information with custom CSS is it workable?

.product p.wc-gzd-additional-info, 
    .product-quick-view p.wc-gzd-additional-info {
        display:none;
    }

Or I can reduce the font size In any case the block on hover would overlap the products in the row below, you can consider using another hover design in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Product Style.

Best Regards

wess
    Participant

Good day Sir, thank you so much for the quick response and the codes! I hhave tried the codes you sent me, and it worked good. however when i click on a product and i go to the product page, the information is also not there…is it possible to hide it on the the front page but let it be displayed on the product page? or is it easier to make the text smaller instead of a complete removal of the information? can u give me the codes to make the text smaller as well?

Best Regaurds!

Hello,

Please replace the code with this one:

.product-grid-item p.wc-gzd-additional-info, 
    .product-quick-view p.wc-gzd-additional-info {
    display:None;
    }

wess
    Participant

it works perfectly thank you!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)