Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can i change this TAB?

How can i change this TAB?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

andreameini
    Participant

Can you explain me how can i change this tab? I prepare an HTML Block with the voice ‘consulenza’ but the system view online ‘BIOGRAFIA BRAND’. How can i fix?
    Can I prepare cards for each brand and make them appear for each product?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but your question is not quite clear to us. What exactly is not working?

Regards

andreameini
    Participant

At the moment I have translated the word ‘Biografia brand’ with the word ‘Consulting’ but the system continues to show me the old voice. I would also like to understand how to make the corresponding card appear for each brand.
    SLIDE – Slide html block
    PHILIPS – Html block by Philips
    etc. etc

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You should be able to translate this tab’s title with Loco Translate plugin in our PO files.
    As for HTML Blocks, you need to enter their shortcodes for each brand’s description in Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes -> Brand attribute -> edit terms.

Regards

andreameini
    Participant

can you send me the code for to obtain this HTML Code?
    See the screenshot please.

Attachments:

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Here is the content of HTML block used for this brand tab:

[vc_row content_placement="top" css=".vc_custom_1490714437428{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}"][vc_column offset="vc_col-md-4"][vc_single_image image="936" img_size="100x35" css=".vc_custom_1496932341869{margin-bottom: 20px !important;}"][vc_column_text css=".vc_custom_1490714167461{margin-bottom: 20px !important;border-bottom-width: 1px !important;padding-bottom: 20px !important;border-bottom-color: rgba(129,129,129,0.2) !important;border-bottom-style: solid !important;}"]Parturient ut id tellus vulputatre ac ultrlices a part ouriesnt sapien dignissim <a href="#"><strong>partu rient</strong></a> a a inter drum vehicula. Ornare metus laoreet tincidunt <a href="#"><strong>eros rolem</strong></a> tristique pretium malada.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text css=".vc_custom_1490714192617{margin-bottom: 20px !important;}"]<big><em>Cras rhoncus vivamus luctus platea arcu laoreet selm. Curae est condenectus sed hac a parturient vestibulum.</em></big>[/vc_column_text][woodmart_button style="link" align="left" title="MORE PRODUCTS" link="url:%23|||"][/vc_column][vc_column offset="vc_col-md-8 vc_hidden-sm vc_hidden-xs"][woodmart_products items_per_page="3" product_hover="info-alt" columns="3" taxonomies="59"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Regards

andreameini
    Participant

Thank you so much. I fix it.
    I’ve another question.
    Is it possible to see more brands on a category page? Like this for example?
    I only see 7

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, what do you mean here?

andreameini
    Participant

I would like all the brands to appear on this page and not just 7

http://www.idealight.shop/prodotti/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But as we can see, all the brands are shown there.

andreameini
    Participant

No… i’ve 30 brand.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

andreameini
    Participant

Sorry

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘How can i change this TAB?’ is closed to new replies.