Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can I make top bar full width with only one column?

How can I make top bar full width with only one column?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Please see my screenshot attached.
    My goal is to make the top bar of my header appear 100% full width, just like the blue main navigation bar.
    How can I achieve this?

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible, you can make either all headers full-width or boxed.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

wkmaster1985
    Participant

This is unfortunate.
    In order to achieve my goal I am trying to rebuild the complete header in Elementor. Please see the link attached.
    How can I insert the icons for account, wishlist, compare list and cart? I want to have the same layout and functionality like in the current Woodmart header.

Hello,

You can add these elements to WoodMart Header: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-add-and-edit-builder-elements/

Best Regards

wkmaster1985
    Participant

Hi Elise, as I wrote I want to rebuild the header in an Elementor template. Your documentation refers to the Woodmart header builder. So my question is how can I insert the icons within the Elementor template. Woodmart seems to provide no suitable Elementor widgets.

Hello,

Please contact the Elementor Pro support on this issue.

Elementor has the option to stretch the row. WoodMart header elements would not work in the Elementor Pro header.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)