Home Forums WoodMart support forum How do i disable Woodmart header and instead use Elementor header?

How do i disable Woodmart header and instead use Elementor header?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brande
    Participant

I have a multisite installation with Elementor. There will be five wordpress multisite installations, with one serving as a product catalogue. To achieve this, Woodmart theme is set to catalogue mode through external plugins (for additional functionality). My aim is to achieve a seamless experience for the user who will be able to navigate all five sites as one. The header is what unifies all the five sites. As other sites are not installed with Woodmart theme, I’m thinking of creating a mega menu using Jet Menu plugin.

I cannot make Elementor header work along with Woodmart as the theme forces a default header. How do I get around this problem?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You will need to create one and the same menu on all 5 sites, that contain a custom link with URLS. Actually, sites in multisite are independent as if there are 5 different sites, and your task is to interlink them. I am afraid WoodMart can hardly help you.

You can activate WoodMart, create one header, and export/import it to all the rest sites. There should be a plugin export-import menu, not repeating the same job.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)