Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to add reset filter button to product category filter?

How to add reset filter button to product category filter?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

how can I add a reset button at the product filter by categories as it shows at the filter by attribute widgets?

See screenshot attached please.

Thank you,
    Christian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Just found what I want in the demo: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/?filter_color=black

See screenshots please.

In your example it is an attribute filter, I know. But is this possible for categories as well?

Attachments:

Another small issue on the shop page is the site title: It is not showing although it is set up in the page settings, see screenshot.

Attachments:

Sorry, forgot the 2nd screenshot to the page title topic.

Attachments:

Hello,

01. You need to find a plugin for this purpose:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-product-filter/

02. Navigate to Theme Settings > Page title > Page title design > Choose the page title design “default” or “centered”.

Best Regards.

01. But for that I have to create my own template, right? So in the end, it is not possible for this shown filter.

02. That means I have to activate the page title in the shop settings in general and have to deactivate it on every single page where I don’t want to have it?

03. (new question, fits to the topic) Is it possible to change the banner on the shop page depends on the filtered category? My client wants that but I don’t want to create a product archive template for every category because then the filter is not working smoothly anymore (redirect after every click to the template).

Hello,

01. Sorry to say there are no options in the products categories widget. You need to find a plugin for this purpose.

02. Yes, you need to activate the page title from theme settings and disable the page title for every page in the bottom of the page settings in the edit page which you want

03. Try to use the theme preset feature of our theme. Here is our documentation on how to use theme presets: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

Best Regards.

Hi Aizaz,

03. I found what I need. I just hav to add it in the product category as Image for the category page.

But the presets are also a massive tool, good to know. Thank you.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)