Home Forums Basel support forum how to change image size of my order details page and checkout page

how to change image size of my order details page and checkout page

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi, my product images for these order details page and checkout page are too huge, how can i reduce them like those in cart page, thank you.

Regards,
    Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

By default order page does not contain an image, I cannot enter your site and cannot catch the image either as the site is under development.

Please check your credentials.

Best Regards

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi, I just turn off the site development, could you advise? I need some css codes to reduce the images sizes for these 2 pages.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Alex

Hello,

I have added a product to go through all the steps and I get the checkout. I see image there and here is CSS code for it:

.woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tbody td.product-name img {
        text-transform: none;
        width: 100px;
        height: auto;
    }

If you mean the places order page, activate cash on delivery payment so that I could place a testing order and catch the image there.

Best Regards

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi,

You can sign in to my website using login details provide.

Under My Account page, click on ORDERS and click on #2773 to get the order details page.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
    Alex

Hello,

Try this CSS code:

.woocommerce-table__product-name img{
        width:100px;
    }

Change the value as per your needs.

Best Regards

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi,

How can I improve the product images for shopping cart, order details and checkout page?

I previously alreadly set 1000px for Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images. but didnt help for these product images.

May you advise.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Alex

Attachments:

Hello,

The CSS code above is valid for order pages as well. Please check.

Best Regards

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi,

I am now asking about the image quality not the image size issue, now after reducing the sizes, my pictures become very blur as display in previous screenshots. Last time I used to set image quality at Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images which improved image quality but they do not work for the shopping cart, order details and checkout page product images?

Could you advise how to make these pages images sharper?

Regards,
    Alex

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but we don’t see this quality issue on your website while testing. They look sharp enough for us

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi,

When you zoom in the picture they look decent, please refer to my previous screenshots to see what i mean. I need to configure them to sharper somewhere as this might affect my sales.

Please let me know where i can configure them, because the Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images cannot improve these images.

Regards,
    Alex

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There no any problems with these images size and they are controlled by WooCommerce settings. We already sent you screenshot how they look and there are no any quality problems.
    You changed the password again so we can check it one more time.

Kind Regards

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi I have changed back my password, kindly advise.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We checked it again and there are no any problems https://gyazo.com/1e0790a02c602f421be655572df47da3

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please check on the bold metallic watch, if you see my attached screenshot it is very blur, overall all the pictures become blurrer, from your code, it is showing 1000pixel, but why they are appearing so blur still?

Please help on this. I need to improve on it.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Alex

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?
    Send us screenshots that compare how it is displayed with our theme and without.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)