Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change my product page information

How to change my product page information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mecolour
    Participant

Hello supporter
    When I edit my product page,I hava some problems as following:
    1.when i delete the price,the product didn’t show,so how to delete the price?
    2.I want to change the “add to cart” block into “inquiry” button,how to do it?
    3.How to delete the “compare”and “add to wishlist”button?
    4.How to delete”SKU”block?
    5.I want to change the “SHIPPING&DELIVERY” area in to an inquire form like this image:
    Thank you for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.single-product .price .amount {
    display: none;
    }

2. Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings for that. You need to find a plugin for that.

3. You can disable Wishlist and Compare from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Wishlist. And Theme Settings >> Shop >> Compare.

4. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product_meta .sku_wrapper {
    }

5. You need to find a plugin to create an inquiry form and then you can change the content of the Shipping and Delivery from Theme Settings >> Single Product >> Tabs.

Best Regards

mecolour
    Participant

Hi,
    I have added a plugin of the inquiry button,and I choose to turn off” ADD TO CART OPTIONS”,but the button still display on the single product page,how to delete it?
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under THeme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart {
    }

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)