Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change size of divider? The same as in demo?

How to change size of divider? The same as in demo?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BigMaras
    Participant

Hi,
    I would like to have size of divider exactly like in “handmade” demo. Size in demo depends on size of text. Now I could only change to full-height or not full-height (small) and it not looks good. How to do this?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting our support.

Will you kindly provide the link to your site where you want to have it as well as the page link from Handmade where you saw this element?

Best Regards

BigMaras
    Participant

I’m sure that there is not important access to my site in this case. I have only simple question.
    When I created in header builder two elements, two infomation box I would like to separate them with divider. I added divider and in settings of divider I have checkmark – full-height or not. It’s clear for me. When I check full height it is ok, big divider form top to bottom header. The problem is when I uncheck full heigh, in this case I have very small divider like in prinscreen. My question is: is it possible to control this divider somewhere? I would like to receive the size of this divider exactly the same as in “handmade” demo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add this code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings.

.custom-divider:before {
    	height: 40px !important;
    }

Then remove the checkmark from divider element full-height option and add custom-divider CSS class to the Additional CSS class area. https://prnt.sc/izkt1t

Regards

BigMaras
    Participant

Perfect. This is it. You could close ticket.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How to change size of divider? The same as in demo?’ is closed to new replies.