Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change the Header Overlap?

How to change the Header Overlap?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

viktorhit
    Participant

I’m trying to change the Header Overlap in the Header Manager. I want to add a phone number, but after saving the changes are not visible. Is this a bug? I’m using Woodmart Default Demo theme (imported).

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please provide login access for your site’s WordPress admin panel. It will help me better understand and find the best way to solve your problem.

Kind Regards

viktorhit
    Participant

attached below

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The changes don’t visible because the “Header Overlap” has the “Light” color scheme and the background of your site is also white therefore it’s not visible.

https://gyazo.com/f651cea8ed1de224035f22f894454fa8

So try to change the color scheme of the “Main header” section and check the issue.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help and have a good day!

Kind Regards

viktorhit
    Participant

But what if I want make Header base default? When scrolling down, I don’t see Search and Text/HTML.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

On your website the “sticky header clone” option is activated, it default option takes only some elements from the header. It means that if you want to see other elements on the sticky header you should disable the “sticky header clone” option (via Header Settings -> Sticky Header ) and activate sticky for header sections that you want to see there (Edit section -> enable the “Make it sticky” option for each section that you want to see).

https://monosnap.com/file/aA6YzwoEyVjk56ix9rdL2PtChOgwOT

I know your time is valuable, and I appreciate your attention.

All the best,
    Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)