Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change the variation from dropdown to selection and plugin suggestions

How to change the variation from dropdown to selection and plugin suggestions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

riwaishfashion
    Participant

Hello,

On my website’s, product page I am unable to change the variation that are appearing in a dropdown to on page selector. Instead of a dropdown, I want a simple direct selector, please check the image attached.

Also, I want to add a custom shipping status and tracking page, which plugin to use and how to create a page.

Also, I want to edit my emails, please suggest a compatible plugin and its video.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can find the options to set the attribute view in the attribute when you edit, in addition, you can find the options in the attribute item.

Please check this manual to find the option to configure the swatches instead of the drop-down: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/variable-products-and-swatches/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

riwaishfashion
    Participant

Thank you so much!

This is taken care of, I need your suggestions on the other two points I mentioned earlier.

1) I want to add a custom shipping status and tracking page, which plugin to use and how to create a page.
    2) I want to edit my emails, please suggest a compatible plugin and its video.

Thanks.

Hello,

As for the shipping, you will need to find a plugin, WordPress themes do not have such options.

We have not tested any plugins for email to recommend.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)