Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to Disable “Delivery & Return option” in cart and checkout page??

How to Disable “Delivery & Return option” in cart and checkout page??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

anhenterprisebd
    Participant

How to Disable “Delivery & Return option” in cart and checkout page??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please share the wp login details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

anhenterprisebd
    Participant

I apologize, but I am unable to provide you with the login credentials. The website in question belongs to our organization, and I am unable to disclose such information. I encourage you to explore alternative solutions to address your needs. I have installed “https://woodmart.xtemos.com/mega-electronics” for this demo.

anhenterprisebd
    Participant

Hello,

Go to Dashboard -> Layouts and edit the Checkout layout Mega electronics and Cart layout Mega electronics in the page builder and delete the Delivery and Return Section.

Best Regards.

anhenterprisebd
    Participant

Thanks its solved

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How to Disable “Delivery & Return option” in cart and checkout page??’ is closed to new replies.