Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to edit popup cart section?

How to edit popup cart section?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jare
    Participant

How can I modify the design/layout of this;

Hello,

Actually, the shopping cart widget is not editable, please advise what exactly you would like to change.

Best Regards

Jare
    Participant

The cart popup widget did not previously look like this, I would like to set it back to the woodmart default without affecting the rest of the theme

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Jare
    Participant

details in private content section

Hello,

I check the shopping cart it works.

I see the design of the shipping cart is set by Elementor, if you want to set the theme design, disable the shopping cart widget in the Elementor > Settings > Integration: https://gyazo.com/0c54bc48eb56351dac6e1972323ab750

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)