Home Forums Basel support forum How to import demo content

How to import demo content

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

munchen
    Participant

Hi there,
    how can I import the demo pages you’re showing on the Themeforest demo? The supposed child theme is totally empty and when I try to import it via the dummy content function in the WordPress Dashboard, the only content imported is each home page of your demos. How can I import the rest of the pages?
    Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello @munchen,

We are happy to see you as a part of our community and hope that you will be satisfied with our theme.

Our dummy content data is developed in the way that prevents your website from being populated with a lot of unnecessary data (like tons of images, pages, and products) because they are not really useful for you. And it may take a while to delete it when you start creating your own content. That’s why you are able to select which pages to import from a dropdown in admin panel -> Dummy Content. You will find there all home pages and all additional pages like contacts, about us etc. Here is a video tutorial with a detailed demonstration of how to install the theme and import the content https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QPBt-lRWLA

NOTE that all stock photos are not included in theme package (as was stated on our themeforest item description page). Also, pages from Shop for example are actually all the same but with different settings. You can combine all types of shop pages via Theme Settings -> Shop.

Warm Regards,
    Xtemos studio

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)