Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to make website full width with 50px padding both side?

How to make website full width with 50px padding both side?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jay
    Participant

Hi,
    I want my website width to full screen width with (such as- archive/shop page).
    I couldn’t able to find option for this. can you please guide me?

I found one option in “general layout > site width” but when I choose full width from dropdown then site width is become smaller. currently it is set to 1400px which comes by default.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

If you want to set different widths for different pages, please use theme presets. You can find more detailed instructions here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/theme-settings-presets/

If you have any questions or need further help, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

jay
    Participant

Seems like there is an error in ” “general layout > site width > full width”.

Because when i am selecting full width then width is becoming smaller and not making page full-screen. please check screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)