Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to remove / hide the “Additional Information” tab/ac from the products page.

How to remove / hide the “Additional Information” tab/ac from the products page.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

wphone
    Participant

Hi I read this topic and used that code but it doesn’t seem to work anymore, is there another method? Thanks

wphone
    Participant

If I use the google console and add the attractive display none, the accordion tab disappears, I just don’t know how to “create” the code to put it in the custom css.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.woocommerce-tabs.tabs-layout-accordion .wd-tab-wrapper:nth-child(3) {
    	display: none;
    }

Best Regards

wphone
    Participant

Perfect, thanks!

wphone
    Participant

Maybe I was in a hurry, along with the additional_information tab, the other tab (additional tab), in my case “shipping and delivery”, also disappeared.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wphone
    Participant

In the end I solved it by dissecting all the attributes to be displayed, although I would have preferred to do it first with a snippet instead of going to each product and doing this.

Hello,

You see the accordion tabs all have the same class and that is why the snipped you saw in the other threads have not worked. You can consider switching to the tabs and we will be able to hide this tab on the desktop, however, on mobile, it would remain.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)