Home Forums WoodMart support forum how to remove the header of single product page, and change mobile menu

how to remove the header of single product page, and change mobile menu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

sybilmak
    Participant

I already chose “NONE” for the single product page header in theme setting, but when i click any product and go to the single product page, it just keep showing the default header, which i can’t find ways to remove it.

Besides, i found that the mobile menu i set at the header builder, it keep showing 2 tabs, “Menu” and “Categories” , how can i remove them?

sybilmak
    Participant

anyone Help??????? This error make me can’t launch my website!!!!
    In English version, it comes with the header i created, but in the Chinese version, it comes with the default header, and in fact i don’t want any of them.

Hello,

You need to translate your header using WPML to make them work.

Please read our detailed documentation for help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-make-woodmart-multilingual-with-wpml/

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

The question is, i don’t want header in the single product page. i have set “none” at the theme setting, but in the single product page it still showing headers. so this is related to WPML? i have done all translation. but the header for each single product still there. With Chinese having the Default Header Layout, and the English version with the header i created in header builder.

Even i delete every element in the Default Header Layout, it still show in the single product page…..really very frustrated… i need to launch my online shop asap.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

Please find the admin login in the private content.

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are not working. Please provide the correct login details to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

Please try this

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are still not working. Please provide the correct login details to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

Please try again now. i just log out and log in with the same credential and successfully login. i will log out now for you to login and check.

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

sybilmak
    Participant

Yes. It works well now. Thanks so much.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘how to remove the header of single product page, and change mobile menu’ is closed to new replies.