Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to set full width menu

How to set full width menu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

neowebmedia
    Participant

Hello guys,

I don’t understand. I add another first level menu. Simply duplicating. My other menus are presented full witdh. Unfortunataly, the new one is presented a default.

The other menu show: menu-item-design-full-width menu-mega-dropdown

The new one show: menu-item-design-default

I don’t see any difference anywhere I look in the dashboard. No custom css, nothing.

Hello,

Do you mean this item? https://gyazo.com/4a609fc3ab0865a2c8893777434d31cb

If yes, make sure you have not added to the ACCESSOIRES PRATIQUES sub-menu item in Appearance > Menu. When you add a sub-menu item, your mega-menu block does not show.

If it is not what you mean, please describe you actions step by step and purpose which you want to achieve.

Best Regards

neowebmedia
    Participant

Exactly what I want. But… I don’t have any HTML blocks actually for any menu. All my menu is built in Apparearance Menu.

Hello,

Please show the screen what you want to change and provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

neowebmedia
    Participant

All my menus are creater appearance menu… why the last one (submenu) is different?

All info in private.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

When you arrange the menu by means of menu item, sub-menu item, it is not possible to make the drop-down full-width due to HTML structure. If you want a full-width menu you will need to create a mega menu block. Please read and follow the instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/create-menu-2/

Best Regards

neowebmedia
    Participant

I will modify as you recommend. But actually, any of my menu is using html block and it work.

Thank you.

neowebmedia
    Participant

Also, I don’t see any custom field design in menu element options. See attachement.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to save the menu as soon as you have added a menu item and then change “Default” to “Set size” of “Full-width”

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)