Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to use prebuilt demo “Accessories” on already built site?

How to use prebuilt demo “Accessories” on already built site?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mujtubazone
    Participant

I would like to use a new feature for my website like a new home page, header menu, etc. ( Pre-built demo: Accessories )

Hello,

To import something from other Demos, you can make use of the Templates Library. Here is the Guide to that: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/templates-library/

Further, if you want to import any additional Pages then you can go to Dashboard > WoodMart > Prebuilt Websites > there click on Additional Pages > and you would be able to import some additional Pages too: https://i.snipboard.io/9jnlaQ.jpg

Best Regards

mujtubazone
    Participant

I have already imported that but facing multiple issues of fonts family are not loading as per that demo even theme files are also there.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

Regarding the SEO concern, sorry to say but according to the Envato Policy, Site Speed & SEO concerns come under Customization and are not included in the Item Support Policy. Hope you can understand our limitations in this regard.

Although, you can follow-up our detailed Guide related to Site Speed Optimization, hope this helps:
    https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Further, if you are facing any specific issue(s) related to Theme functionality then you can mention that along with some useful Screenshots, Page URLs and Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can look after those.

Best Regards

mujtubazone
    Participant

All issues are listed below, please let me know the solution of them.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we have further checked this concern on the Site Preview and found out that the Plugin “SiteGround Optimizer” is causing the conflict on your Site in this regard.

So, you need to try deactivating that Plugin and then check back your mentioned issues again.

Hopefully, you won’t find the issues again after that.

Best Regards

mujtubazone
    Participant

SiteGround Optimizer is doing my whole site speeding caching etc., I can’t remove it permanently but yes, I try it earlier to find an issue I deactivate it and then activate it again but the issue remains the same

Hello,

Actually, the Cache plugins that are being used on the Site generates the Cache folder too. So, that needs to be deleted too so that the changes can be viewed correctly.

As it is a third party Plugin, so we can’t say much about that. Only the Plugin Support can help you out with the issues related to it.

Further, to confirm the issues on your Site more you can provide your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check these concerns on your Site further without SiteGround Optimizer activated and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

mujtubazone
    Participant

Credentials are available below Kindly check what is the issue why it’s causing so much load on my server, why it’s not loading fonts, H1 in the header pages is not visible as explained above, and on mobile optimization too much-unused JSS & CSS.

Hello,

Regarding your Site Speed concern, please create a separate Topic so that it can be thoroughly checked and responded accordingly.

Other than that, regarding the issues related to SG Optimizer you need to contact the respective Plugin Support. They will guide you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks for contacting us.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How to use prebuilt demo “Accessories” on already built site?’ is closed to new replies.