Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to use the section from others theme to present theme

How to use the section from others theme to present theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

info1.wd
    Participant

Hi,

I have active one woodmart theme “A”, but I want to use some “section” which from others woodmart child theme, is it possible?
    I have check with the “Templates library”, but couldn’t find what I want….

By the way, If I buy one more license, and install “B” theme in another domain, then select the section which I want from “B” theme, and save it as a template, and then import this template to “A” theme, is it workable?

Tks!

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to use sections from different WoodMart child themes within your active WoodMart theme. And then you can import-export your post/pages/product and other custom-post-types using the default WordPress functionality in the Dashboard > Tools.

Best Regards.

info1.wd
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your reply..

Could you give me more instruction about the operation detail…

Now I have install theme A, and I want add some section from theme B, what should I do?

What I understand is I must install B, but the B will cover A, I am afraid the risk…

Tks!

Hello,

Before making any changes, it’s crucial to create a full backup of your website. Take a look at the specific sections or features from theme B that you want to incorporate into theme A. In the theme Go to Tools > export and export the section you want to incorporate into the theme A and download the file. Then go to theme a and import the file.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)