Home Forums Basel support forum HTML block not working for mega menu – have enabled all screen settings

HTML block not working for mega menu – have enabled all screen settings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Franziska
    Participant

Dear Xtemos, I am using your theme Basel, and am very happy for it. I have a few issues though, which I hope you can help me solve.

1. My settings are once again back to not displaying the real theme-options when creating the menu, which means I can’t create a mega menu from the HTML block I created (which have btw worked before). I have enabled all screen settings…

2. How do I get the product grid /archive / shop page to display both colors and sizes that are available for the product? It seems like it can only show one of the attributes.. I think I saw your demo page once showing both of them.

3. How do I change the “NEW” and “SOLD OUT” buttons text, to a text in my own language?

Really looking forward to your reply and wishing you a great day, kindest regards

Hello,

1. Please provide the site admin access to the private area we shall check.

2. You can show only one attribute on the grid if you want to show one more, activate the attribute, navigate to Products > Attributes > enter the attribute and enable “Show attribute label on products”

3. Sold out is added automatically, provided you have enabled the stock management in Woocommerce > Settings > Product tab > Inventory; you will find how to enable “New” here https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/product-grid-carousel-element/

Best Regards

Franziska
    Participant

Hi again, thanks

1. will send you directly

2. I think that option will have the attributes displayed on the product photo. Is it possible to have size + color attributes display beneath the product photo in the grid / shop page?

3. thanks I know. I asked how to translate them. 🙂

kindest regards

Franziska
    Participant

login

Hello,

1. In most cases, this issue is connected to the PHP max input vars limit parameter in your web server configuration. You can check the current value for this parameter in your Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> System status. Usually, this parameter is not allowed to be changed on shared hostings so you will need to contact your host providers and ask to increase this limit. Recommended value for this is 5000

2. No, there is no option to show both attributes.

3. You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

Franziska
    Participant

Hi again, the value is 5000. See attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please enable all the fields shown in the screenshot http://prntscr.com/or7ot3
    Navigate to Appearance > Menu > Screen options.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)