Home Forums WoodMart support forum I am Getting Error on My Website

I am Getting Error on My Website

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

de-marca.com
    Participant

Hello Team Woodmart,

I have been using woodmart theme for over 3 years on one of my e-commerce store the leather jackets. I am using cloudways digital ocean server. I got the following error from hosting support:

[Sun Jan 15 14:12:12.827799 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 12744:tid 140485242722048] [client 103.93.218.20:0] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /home/396876.cloudwaysapps.com/edbcgkjeeu/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/admin/options/controls/typography/class-typography.php:614\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/396876.cloudwaysapps.com/edbcgkjeeu/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/admin/options/class-options.php(365): XTS\\Options\\Controls\\Typography->css_output()\n#1 /home/396876.cloudwaysapps.com/edbcgkjeeu/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Themesettingscss.php(74): XTS\\Options->get_css_output()\n#2 /home/396876.cloudwaysapps.com/edbcgkjeeu/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Themesettingscss.php(153): WOODMART_Themesettingscss->get_all_css()\n#3 /home/396876.cloudwaysapps.com/edbcgkjeeu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): WOODMART_Themesettingscss->print_styles()\n#4 /home/396876.cloudwaysapps.com/edbcgkjeeu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()\n#5 /home/39687…’, referer: https://www.de-marca.com/wp-admin/plugins.php?plugin_status=all&paged=1&s

Every time I active wordmart I can’t access wp-admin dashboard. I have a to buy a new licence of theme just to get this issue resolve.

URL of the website: https://www.de-marca.com/

Currently default theme is enable just to keep the admin dashboard active. You can provide me your email address I will add your username as admin into website.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

de-marca.com
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me. Just for your information every time you active woodmart theme backend of the website gives you can error than you have to go to hosting support and ask them to active the default theme and then you can access the WordPress backend dashboard.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request temporary FTP access to the site to take a better look at the issue there.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

de-marca.com
    Participant

Sure Here is FTP Details

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Seems that the access with limited capabilities, could you please upgrade it to the full?

https://monosnap.com/file/QFyKZf7GhQ20uSKdqWgcyKy8T3u4Op

Kind Regards

de-marca.com
    Participant

I can’t provide complete access as this is managed cloud hosting with the existing rights are all I have right now.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot investigate the issue without FTP access.

Maybe you have access to the ะก-panel and there is an opportunity to edit the file?

Kind Regards

de-marca.com
    Participant

No this is managed cloud hosting. There is no cpanel. You can do 1 thing you can edit the file and then re-upload it via FTP. I have done the same in past.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have tested your website and at the moment there are no errors, everything is working correctly. If you still see the issue on your side, please send me a video on how I can replicate it on my side.

Kind Regards

de-marca.com
    Participant

Thanks for your support can you please activate the theme using recent purchase code so website get updated along with your theme updates.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I see that you have activated it: https://monosnap.com/file/TagUc1Xq8HB2zKrNjBWyNTSfJ1ZZVp

Feel free to reach out to me anytime when you have anything more to say.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)