Home Forums WoodMart support forum i am having a kind of problems in woodmart theme, what should i do ? pls help…

i am having a kind of problems in woodmart theme, what should i do ? pls help…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pradeep Singh
    Participant

The “wd-widget-stock-status” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

The “wd-widget-stock-status” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

The “woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

The “woocommerce_products” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

The “woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems to be a core WordPress problem not related to our theme. Try to install Classic Widgets plugin to fix this problem for now https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)