Home Forums WoodMart support forum I CANNOT SEE AN HTML BLOCK IN MY MENU.

I CANNOT SEE AN HTML BLOCK IN MY MENU.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

javi2javi
    Participant

Hello,

I am preparing HTML blocks for the Megamenu and at the moment they all looked correct.

The problem is when I create the categories and subcategories in woocommerce.
    Then the HTML block does not appear and only the Megamen drop-down menu appears with the categories and subcategories that I have created, but not the HTML block.

As an example and so that you can know what I am talking about I will detail it with the link on the web. (I pass it to you in private next to the entrances).

In the menu you will see several 4 categories:

COMPETICION
    KARTING
    CARROCERIA
    PERSONALIZACION

In all I have ordered from Appearance / Menu, that the html block appears.
    But in the COMPETICION category I have added the categories and subcategories and then the html block that I had created for COMPETICION no longer appears and now a Megamenu appears with the names of the cateories and subcategories.

I hope I have explained myself well and I await your help.

Thank you very much

Hello,

Do you mean Product categories widgets? Please provide the screen what you mean saying “create the categories and subcategories in woocommerce”?

Here are the HTML block application: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/

There is the WOODMART Sidebar Mega Menu widget, you can use it in the sidebar and chose your category mega menu.

Here is the tutorial on how to create the megamenu: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/create-menu-2/

Best Regards

javi2javi
    Participant

Thank you very much for your reply.

It seems to me that I have already understood it, I was adding.

I was adding items to the menu structure from Appearance / Menu with the “Product Category” items.
    That way those fields would appear in the Megamenu, but not the HTML Block.
    (Image “Categories”)

It must be done by adding the “Custom Links” elements, that way the HTML block already appears, is it correct, right? Now I can see the HTML blocks in the Megamenu.
    (Image Custom Links)

Please confirm that I am doing it the right way now.

Thank you very much again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

When you create a mega menu, you need to remove sub-menu items.

You add the Product category menu item, then chose the HTML block for mega menu, and all the sub-categories should be in mega menu block in the HTML block.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)