Home Forums WoodMart support forum I can’t edit the header

I can’t edit the header

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Lenette
    Participant

Hi there, I’m currently setting up a website using Woodmart theme.
    But I’ve now run into an issue/bu;
    Suddenly the cart didn’t show, so I wanted to check the header I’ve created with Woodmart, but the field is empty. There’s no header visible for me to edit. But I can still se the header on the page. Also, I can’t create a new header either.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Lenette
    Participant

Hi again,
    I’ve now tried disabling plugins with ‘Health Check & Troubleshooting’ plugin. The only plugins I keept active was Woodmart Core, Elementor, Elementor Pro and WooCommerce.
    With that I’m able to see the header and edit it.
    But the cart is still missing and looking wierd with only those plugins active. I would appreciate it if you took a look at it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us a screenshot of this problem for better understanding.

Lenette
    Participant

Here’s a screenshot – as you can see the cart is not visible, but the black overlay shows.
    I provided you with a login in previous answer – can you please check?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to edit your header mobile version and change the cart element to have “Hidden sidebar” as well as on the desktop version https://prnt.sc/13vbp7y

Lenette
    Participant

Thank you, that worked! I’ll keep that in mind when working with Woodmart in future projects 🙂

The only issue I’ve now is that the styling of the open cart is quite bad – and I can’t seem to find any settings for it

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems like you have enabled Elementor’s cart widget that replaces our theme’s widget and its style. You can disable it in Dashboard -> Elementor -> Settings -> Integrations https://gyazo.com/c740c3031eb1238ff47e5b747a0c6941

Kind Regards

Lenette
    Participant

Oh i see!
    But now it looks like this

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Disable this option and then add something to the shopping cart. It should refresh and looks good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)