Home Forums WoodMart support forum I cant figure out how to add featured images to my product pages

I cant figure out how to add featured images to my product pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wowbrobusiness
    Participant

Context: I sell digital products on my website.

On my product page, i want to have the clean design without watermarks as the featured image / thumbnail for the product.

& then when a customer wants to enlarge and take a closer look at the design i sell, i want it to have the watermarked image.

I’ve tried adding the code:
    add_theme_support( ‘post-thumbnails’ );

to the function php, both manually and through the WPcode plugin, but it hasn’t done anything
    i can’t seem to add a featured image.

I’m using the Retail Theme from woodmart.

Am i doing something wrong?
    Is there an option or a different method within the theme?

Hello,

Go to Theme Setting > Shop > Product labels > enable the option hot label. Your products marked as “Featured” will have a badge with “Hot” label.

Best Regards.

wowbrobusiness
    Participant

Hi,
    I appreciate the response but It seems you have misunderstood my situation, I’m looking for a way to watermark my images to protect them. But i don’t want the watermark to appear until the customer enlarges the image. I’ve seen this been done on wordpress before but i cant seem to replicate it on the woodmart theme, because it’s missing the “Featured image” function on the product edit page.

I’m not looking for a product label

Hello,

Sorry to say there is no option to add a watermark on the images in the theme setting. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)