Home Forums WoodMart support forum I Can´t see CSS code with litebug extension

I Can´t see CSS code with litebug extension

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

titorus
    Participant

Hi, I use litebug to see css code, but it appears blocked for the Woodmart template, how can I properly check the css code, for example if I want to change the margin of the header banner? Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Sorry but we haven’t tested this extension with our theme and we could not ensure its compatibility.

Therefore to fix the margin issue try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.whb-top-bar .whb-text-element {
        margin-top: 10px;
    }

Best Regards.

titorus
    Participant

Thanks for your help, I would like the red stripe to be wider, however neither with the margin nor the padding is achieved, how could I do it?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.whb-top-bar .container {
        max-width: 100%;
    }

Best Regards

titorus
    Participant

Thanks, I was referring more to increasing the size of the background of the red header, which is larger, I see it very narrow (I leave a reference image). With the code that they have sent me, only the text is shown in full-width

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I saw the screenshot you attached.

To increase the height of the topbar please Go to Woodmart >> Header Builder >> Edit Header >> Edit topbar.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/LdXd38T

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)