Home Forums WoodMart support forum I create store with woodmart and products dissapear

I create store with woodmart and products dissapear

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

malbersado
    Participant

Hello.

I’ve set up a shop with woodmart and so far there’s no problem. Suddenly the products have disappeared from the store page and some categories. However, it still shows the pagination.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have visited your website. Please check the functionality with some default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

malbersado
    Participant

I just installed another theme and the items look good in the store. It’s a matter of your theme. I’m giving you the access.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked the working by installing “storefront” theme and its behaving the same way as with our theme. That clarifies the issue is not with our theme.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/qkDrkDN

You can try contacting WooCommerce support for this.

Best Regards.

malbersado
    Participant

Hello again.

If I activate another theme, the shop looks perfect. It only happens when I activate your theme. It’s not a woocommerce problem.

Attached is a screenshot of what you see with another theme.

malbersado
    Participant

Attached is a screenshot of what you see with another theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have logged into your website again and checked by activating two themes. Twenty twenty and storefront.

And it’s behaving the same as with our theme. That makes it clear that it’s not our theme issue.

It’s your website issue. You can try contacting WooCommerce support for this.

Video for Clarification: Under Private Content Area

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)