Home Forums WoodMart support forum I have 2 problems ( one with WPBAKERY) and the second is i get a warning .

I have 2 problems ( one with WPBAKERY) and the second is i get a warning .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Adamyoung
    Participant

Hello,

i think that i find the way how to change the FOOTER. I first go to the WIDGETS and their i think to change . But it the block download is so slowly it doesnt appear.
    And then you see on the top only RED TEXT about that are many things wrong. I can’t remember i changed any thing??
    The second problem i am not sure is that when i also ACTIVATED wpbakery it give warning that i have installed wp bakery and elementor. I had first download elementor because i have experience and also a PRO version. So i thougt maybe to change the WIDGET BLOCKS i need also to activate WP BAKERY but i am not sure and dont want to mess this. So please help me for a solution

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

1) It seems to be a core WordPress problem not related to our theme. Try to install Classic Widgets plugin to fix this problem for now https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

2) Please deactivate the Wp bakery page builder then this issue will be fixed.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)