Home Forums WoodMart support forum I have four questions

I have four questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

wujuan911800262
    Participant

Sorry for requesting support for many questions!!! Here is the list of my questions.
    1. How to insert the url of my self-built privacy policy page in the privacy policy location on the checkout page, I selected the page in woocommerce settings but it doesn’t show. I don’t want to open the theme settings>my account>Login / Register> tab in woodmart theme, I want to use the default one in woocommerce, that can make the visitor take one less step when registering.
    2, How to hide the option of agreeing to the terms and conditions of the site on the checkout page, because when I click on the option a big code of elements appears, if a big code does not appear, I still choose to turn on the option. You tell me the steps on how to hide it, and also how to hide the code.
    3, when I click on the checkout page (Ship to a different address?) option to create an account, it prompts to enter a password, I do not know what this means, create an account should not be entered at the same time e-mail account and password? How to solve this problem?
    4,How to insert the url of my own privacy policy page in the privacy policy location of the registration page, I selected the page in woocommerce settings, but it does not show.

I uploaded screenshots for each of the above four questions, each screenshot corresponds to the question

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1- As you know these Privacy Policy is controlled at WooCommerce end. So, you can create your own Privacy Policy page under the Dashboard > Pages.

Then you can go to Dashboard > Settings > Privacy and there you can select the Page that you have created: https://snipboard.io/QgWSZk.jpg

2- Under the Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced tab > you can find the option to choose the Page for the Terms & Conditions > which we have removed now from your Site and that’s how the checkbox related to it on the Checkout page is also hidden: https://snipboard.io/ptGsH2.jpg

3- This option is also appearing from Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts & Privacy > Account creation > there was an option enabled “Allow customers to create an account during checkout” > which we have turned off now and it is hidden too: https://snipboard.io/DcVWst.jpg

4- Actually, under the Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts & Privacy > you had added the wrong WooCommerce end Shortcode for the Privacy Policy which we have now replaced with the correct one: https://snipboard.io/Plx3EQ.jpg

And now the Privacy Policy page link appears correctly on the respective places.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

wujuan911800262
    Participant

Looks like I have to bother you again 😂 I have 3 questions.
    1. The size option table of a single product page is displayed as a drop-down list on the computer desktop, but on the mobile side it is in a way that takes up the whole mobile screen. I will upload a video to illustrate the existence of the problem.
    2. Sticky add to cart is not working in the right way, the text of sticky add to cart button is select options not add to cart. When I click on select options or buy now, instead of adding the product to the cart or directing me to the checkout page, the page appears to be pulled up. Also the way stciky add to cart is presented on mobile is wrong, there is no product image, no product name, only select optiongs button.
    3、How to restore the feature of allowing customers to create accounts on the checkout page, I enabled the feature in woocommerce, but the checkout page doesn’t show this feature

Attachments:

wujuan911800262
    Participant

There is still a video not uploaded, which corresponds to the first problem

Attachments:

wujuan911800262
    Participant

I am very sorry. I saw the option to create an account displayed on the checkout page, and the reason I couldn’t see it before was because I was already logged in to my account. Then when I browsed the site in untouched mode it showed the option to create an account。The third problem is solved

Hello,

1- Regarding the Mobile view variation selection concern, that is not related to Theme end. It is the default view interface to select radio options from Mobile end.

2- Regarding the Add to Cart Sticky concern, we have confirmed from the Test Site. Right now, it is the default functionality that when you click on them under Stick Add to Cart it shifts to the Variation selection and Buy Now button area above. You can confirm this from our Test Site too: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/elementor/product/eames-plastic-side-chair/

Best Regards.

wujuan911800262
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. If I go to download the swatches variant plugin, will it conflict with the woodmart theme?

Hello,

If the mentioned Plugin that you are trying to use on your Site isn’t mentioned in the compatible Plugins list on the Item Page, then sorry to say but we can’t be sure of the Plugin’s working or conflict because we haven’t tested it then with the Theme.

So, you might need to contact the respective Plugin Support in this regard because according to the Envato Policy we don’t provide Support for the third party Plugin issues. You will need to contact the respective Plugin Support in this regard. They will guide you better.

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards.

wujuan911800262
    Participant

I tried to edit sticky add to cart and it didn’t work, it also caused the layout of all the elements in the popup mini cart to be wrong, I don’t know how to restore the previous look, can you help me to restore the original state? I’m very sorry, I have to bother you again!

2, what path can go to edit sticky add to cart, so that customers can directly choose the size and choose the quantity in sticky add to cart, and click the buy now button to redirect directly to the checkout page, which can improve the conversion rate of the store. Can you tell the solution to this problem? 😁

3、How to add the select size and select quantity widgets in the popup mini cart, there are no such options in the popup mini cart under woodmart theme, I think having these options will help the conversion rate of the store a lot!

4、After I add the number of purchased products in the shopping cart page, it does not automatically update the number of products and the total price, but I have to manually click the update cart button to update the number of products and the total price, I think this will give customers a bad experience! How do I get it to update automatically by itself?

Are there custom permissions for questions 2, 3 and 4 under the woodmart theme? If so, please tell me what to do 😁. If not please tell me what to do, do I need to customize it or is there a compatible woocommerce plugin that can solve these problems? The best way, is to be able to go under woodmart theme to solve these problems.

Attachments:

Hello,

1- Regarding the Header Shopping Cart layout messing up, it was a third party Plugin conflict. The Elementor Pro was causing this conflict when we deactivated that the Layout under the Header Shopping Cart was appearing fine by then: https://snipboard.io/aJql9d.jpg

So, this was a third party Plugin conflict not an issue at the Theme level for this, you might need to contact the Plugin Support, they can guide you better.

2- Actually, there isn’t a specific separate file related to Sticky Header available due to the fact that a certain Sticky Header related class is being generated in the Header tag through functions.php file. So, here are the two Theme file locations which you can check regarding the Header & Sticky Header:

wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/header-builder (header builder is a folder here)

wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php (in this Theme file, you can find the whb-sticky-shadow class being created when you search for this in the mentioned file)

Hope this helps !

3- As we have confirmed from the Test Site, for the Variable Products there isn’t any Quantity button being shown on it: https://snipboard.io/YI2nEv.jpg

For the Simple Products, it shows the Quantity buttons: https://snipboard.io/lIXSWj.jpg

4- Sorry to say but right now there isn’t such an option available to update the Quantity automatically after increasing the Product Quantity. You might need to use a third party Plugin in this regard that best suits you because we haven’t tested out any in this regard yet with the Theme.

Further, for the betterment of the Theme if you want to suggest changes at the Theme level then you can use the following Theme’s Feature Request thread and there you can put in your requests: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/features-requests-2/

Hope this helps !

Best Regards.

wujuan911800262
    Participant

Hi Aizaz! I still really want to change the look of my website product variant dropdown form on mobile, can you help me? I’ve been reading a lot of forums and they all say there is a conflict with the theme.

Attachments:

wujuan911800262
    Participant

How to hide the option of additional information on a single product page on mobile. I’ve hidden it on the computer desktop, but I don’t know how to hide it on the cell phone

Hello,

1- Sorry to say but we want to assure you that you are getting it incorrectly in this regard.
    The dropdown selection interface that you are referring to coming in Mobile view isn’t editable because it is the standard for the Mobile view not Theme specific which appears when you click on dropdown to select the variation. You can check this concern with one of the default WordPress Themes too like Twenty Twenty Three or Storefront (developed by WooCommerce).

2- We have applied the below Custom CSS code on your Site under Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for mobile section to hide the Additional Information tab from the Single Product page for the Mobile view:

#tab-title-additional_information {
        display: none !important;
    }

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

wujuan911800262
    Participant

Hey there! I would like to know how many images of color variants can be displayed on a single product page? I created an image with 6 color variants, but on a single product page it only shows 4. Is there any way to make it display 6 color variant images?

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now as far as we are seeing the Products on your Site, it is showing all the Images of it: https://snipboard.io/dFWyu6.jpg

Further, under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products > Variations images > there is an option to increase the AJAX variation threshold from 30 to your choice: https://snipboard.io/j6pcei.jpg

Hope this helps !

Best Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)