Home Forums WoodMart support forum i have probleme with header builder

i have probleme with header builder

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

islem754
    Participant

The main menu suddenly disappears and does not appear on some pages. Also, the filter opens on its own on the phone version, and the user cannot hide it in any way.

islem754
    Participant

header dont show

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your site and the main menu is showing fine in all pages. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

If you have found the issue, share the small video for better understanding.

Best Regards.

islem754
    Participant

and what is that Here, use an incognito browser that does not save cache

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution. Also switch the child to parent theme.

Best Regards.

islem754
    Participant

I tried all methods, deleted all add-ons, and restarted them, but I could not understand exactly where the problem was I see that you were able to access the control panel. Were you able to discover where the problem lies?

Hello,

Yes, I saw the issue on your site. Also, please confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Best Regards.

islem754
    Participant

ok i confirm but dont deactive wocomerce and Select Variation Swatches for WooCommerce
    Variation Swatches for WooCommerce

islem754
    Participant

Well, you did not do anything to solve the problem

islem754
    Participant

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. I have deactivate the plugins on your site and it is working fine:
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/SPrhd7b

Reactivate the plugins one by one to check which one causes the issue.

Best Regards.

islem754
    Participant

You did not fix anything, and if there is a lack of integration with an add-on, then who is supposed to solve this problem? Is the solution not to use these add-ons?

I cannot delete add-ons, but I think the problem is again with the wprockt add-on and you have integration with it.
    You must tell me how to solve this problem that occurs, which we can limit to wprockt

Hello,

Without the plugins the menu is showing fine it means it is not our theme issue. The issue is indeed related to the Wprockt add-on, I recommend reaching out to Wprockt’s support team. They may be able to provide guidance on resolving the compatibility issue or offer a solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)