Home Forums WoodMart support forum i have the problem with the theme

i have the problem with the theme

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Vickertoledo
    Participant

The first thing they need to fix on this website is the speed of the website in the wordpress dashboard when the user logs in. Like, it literally takes 2-3 minutes to switch sections. When I changed the theme, everything was working and it took 1-2 seconds to switch between sections.

Hello,

Please check this manual and follow the steps described here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Vickertoledo
    Participant

The problem was that, when the Woodmart theme is active, the whole wordpress admin panel including the front-end of the site becomes too slow – it takes around 2-3 minutes to perform any action in wordpress.

But when another theme is active, everything is too fast and it takes 2-3 seconds to perform any action on the wordpress dashboard.

So they need to check what is the problem with the Woodmart theme. But instead they provided a guide to optimize wordpress website. We don’t need optimization, we need to find the cause, why the WordPress admin panel becomes so slow when Woodmart theme is active.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme and check.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Vickertoledo
    Participant

Okay, i just deactivated all the plugins – but problem still persists. The admin panel starts loading faster when i change the theme – but when woodmart is active – the admin panel is loading a lot lot lot slower – like it takes 2-3 minutes to load a page.

I tried deactivating all the plugins – but problem is still there.

If you want we can give you guys access to check the issue and resolve it asap.

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Vickertoledo
    Participant

Yes, you have permission. We have made backup of the site. Please solve the issue asap.

Thanks.

Vickertoledo
    Participant

What has happened that they have not responded to the issue. pls i need you to solve the theme problem

Hello,

Sorry for the delay I cannot enter the site. Please check this manual and follow the steps: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

If your site meets all the items of the manual and the problem presists, let us know.

Best Regards

Vickertoledo
    Participant

Hello,

i have followed all the steps as listed in this manual. The problem is with woodmart theme. Whenever i activate any other theme than woodmart – the site becomes super fast – but whenever woodmart is active the site takes 3-5 minutes to load.

Please solve the issue asap.

Hello,

We have tested the site on a default theme and it shows 13 seconds https://prnt.sc/6AHo-zdjstM- this is too long.

Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen because of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. You can test your site to detect these reasons.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)