Home Forums WoodMart support forum I just bought this theme! nothing works!

I just bought this theme! nothing works!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

daliavirtual
    Participant

Hi! I just instaled this theme. I want to instal the retail demo. I did all the steps. I even deactivated the other plugins and made a hard reset to everything i had from before. Nothing works, the images of the demo products are not imported, the icons dont show, the search bar disapears, the header colour does not appear, the offer clock is not there! please check what is wrong! I paid for a theme so I dont have to do css programing myself! thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please do not worry, I will help to install the theme and upload the demo.

Please provide site admin access, advise what builder you prefer to use: Elementor or WP bakery page builder.

Best Regards

daliavirtual
    Participant

hello, nothing works! i did 3 different installs! please fix and check it will work as I need to continue customizing colours , etc
    I am leaving the info you asked.

Hello,

Please check the credentials I cannot log in.

I see you have content, please make the full backup of your site, please advise what builder you would like to have.

I would best if you export all the content and then upload it when I install it all.

Best Regards

daliavirtual
    Participant

Ok. I did a reset of everything. You can install the theme now. I only need the Retail theme full with all the pages and icons, etc. I have checked and now your admin user is working.

Please install with Elementor

Hello,

I have tried to import the demo and my attempt has failed, due to HTTP and HTTPS configuration is incorrect on your site: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly.

Please check and correct. If you need I will repeat the attempt, however as soon as you correct the URL settings everything would work correctly.

Best Regards

daliavirtual
    Participant

Hello! Now the header work but all the rest of the site doesnt
    Please check and fix and please inform when all is fixed correctly

daliavirtual
    Participant

I made a reset of everything again!, please check there is no information in my website! Now only the header works!

Attachments:

Hello,

We have imported the demo, please check the site now.

Best Regards

daliavirtual
    Participant

No. It does not. Have you checked ? See the attachement. Please double check this time.

Attachments:

Hello,

We are checking the site and we do not see the problems.

Do you still have any issues?

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)