Home Forums WoodMart support forum I need a description after Product Grid in H2 for SEO

I need a description after Product Grid in H2 for SEO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tahesi
    Participant

Hello.
    I need to put a block of text in H2 under the products in each category, now I have a block in H1 in a category description position on Before Product Grid.
    I need a description after Product Grid in H2 for SEO.
    How can I put another at the bottom after the grip of the product in each category?
    Thanks.

Hello,

You can create the content of the description in HTML block and apply any heading. Then insert the HTML block into the Product category description: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#cat_att_tag

Then find the option to show the description under the product grid in the Theme Settings > Shop > Category description position > you need to set “After product grid”

Best Regards

tahesi
    Participant

Hello.
    What I need is to create a new block AFTER the category description position, at the end of all products in that category, a text block in h2 for SEO.
    Can you add ?.
    Thanks.

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible. Woocommerce provides one description for the product category and our theme just changed the location.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)