Home Forums Basel support forum I need license key for Slidee Revolution

I need license key for Slidee Revolution

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

I bought a Basel theme license and it tells me that I have several premium plugins to use on my website with my theme, but if I try to use some of the features of the Slider Revolution plugin it asks for a key. How can I get the keys of all the plugins (Slider, WP Backery,…) included in the theme?

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Here is the alert message

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon.
    We will always provide you with the latest updates on the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins.

Best Regards

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Gracias por su respuesta, pero no da solución a mis problemas.

No tengo acceso a todas las opciones de Slider Revolution (como se ve en la imagen que envió, no me permite, por ejemplo, instalar addons porque dice que no tengo el plugin registrado) y WP Bakery no funciona, cuando trato de acceder a configurar una página con WpBakery aparece el logo del plugin pero no me permite hacer nada.

Hello,

The default bound version of the plugins does not assume the option. You need to contact Slider Revolution support and describe your purposes and they will recommend add-ons to purchase.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Es falso, entonces, que el tema incluya la versión premium del plugin porque la versión premium incluye los addons. Y por otro lado, WpBakery no funciona.

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Como se puede ver en las imágenes adjuntas, Xtemos promete que el tema Basel incluye la versión premium del plugin Slider Revolution. El plugin en versión premium incluye los addons, pero nada de eso es cierto. Siento que es una estafa. ¿Porqué ofrecen algo que luego no cumplen?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please contact Slider Revolution support. They are providers of the slider and add-ons.

Slider Revolution is included in many Premium themes of WordPress, they all work on the same conditions: The theme provider ensures the recent version of the Slider Revolution, and all premium support and addons are acquired separately.

Best Regards

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Repito, dígame porqué ustedes prometen que ofrecen Slider Revolution PREMIUM? Yo entiendo lo que usted dice, pero entonces no digan que ofrecen el producto en su versión premium. Yo he adquirido el tema con la versión premium del plugin y ahora no tengo esto, sino la versión básica del plugin

Hello,

There is no Slider Revolution lite at all. It is always premium and you get this plugin for free. Slider Revolution PREMIUM is the title assigned by Slider Revolution PREMIUM developers. We cannot name products in another way.

When you purchase Slider Revolution you get the same you have now with the theme, and plus you get their support. Taking into consideration that you do not pay for the plugin, you get just the slider.

Best Regards

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Cómo explica la imagen que le envío? Slider Revolution dice claramente que la licencia incluida en los temas no incluye los complementos premium

Attachments:

Hello,

Where did you see Premium in the Basel description? https://themeforest.net/item/basel-responsive-ecommerce-theme/14906749

I cannot find that. Please provide the link and screen.

Best Regards

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Tú puedes verlo en el enlace que has puesto. Te envío una captura dónde vosotros indicáis que la versión que me dais es la PREMIUM.

Attachments:

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Sé honesto y reconoce que llevo toda la razón.

Hello,

I see it is the ThemeForest page, we will double-check. Most likely this is the policy of ThemeForest. I have checked the theme description which is provided by our side, there is no word about the Premium license.

Premium plugins mean outstanding plugins as well. Premium license means the access and service in the scope described on the Slider Revolution plugin.

Best Regards

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Las condiciones de Envato dicen claramente que usted es responsable de lo que se anuncia en la página y que los plugings deben ser versiones completas, igual que si estos se compraran directamente.
    No siga demorando la solución, usted debe facilitarme los plugin de manera completa, no una versión limitada.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are sorry for the confusion. But we don’t have license keys for this plugin to share with you. We can’t buy one license per sale for our theme. So if you need to have premium features of the plugin, you need to purchase it separately.
    We will change this in our preview image to avoid confusion in the future.
    If you need, we can return your money back for the theme.

Kind Regards

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Quiere decir usted que dejarán de vender en Themeforest? Todos los plugin que se incluyen en los temas que se venden en la web deben ser versiones completas, lo dice muy claro en sus condiciones.
    He invertido muchas horas ya en adaptar la web a su tema, no, no quiero devolución del dinero, quiero el acceso completo al plugin, que es lo que he pagado.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have access to all functions of the plugin that are needed to create a website similar to our demo. It has additional premium features that are available only if you purchase the plugin from the developer. If it comes bundled with the theme, these functions are not available and it is a policy of the plugin. You will not find a theme on ThemeForest that includes a separate license for the plugin that unlocks premium features. We can’t influence this situation in any way.

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Le vuelvo a poner las condiciones que aparecen en la página, porque parece que usted no lo tiene claro

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

These rules are related to the plugin so they apply when you purchase a Slider revolution separately from the developer. If you have any extra questions about that, you need to contact Envato support for help.

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Sigue diciendo cosas que no son verdad. En la parte superior indica que está hablando de los plugin incluidos en los temas y dice que estos deben ser exactamente con las mismas características que si se adquieren por separado

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but this particular plugin has extra extensions that even are not related to the plugin. So if you purchase it from the developer, you will get access to their premium extensions. These features don’t come with the plugin itself.
    And again, we are not able to do anything in this situation.

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This information even written on its description page here https://gyazo.com/acc4f0fde718c7ce85340ccfa55bfe7a

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Esa no es la información que usted ofrece en la web. Usted afirma que si yo adquiero el tema tengo la versión premium de Slider Revolution. Slider revolution solo tiene una versión disponible a la venta que incluye todos los extras. Las condiciones de Envato indican que todos los temas que se ofrezcan con un plugin, este debe tener las mismas características y funciones que si se adquieren por separado y esto no es así. Exijo que me facilite el plugin tal como indican en su publicidad y en las condiciones de compra, en caso contrario tomaré las medidas que considere oportunas. Yo también tengo un negocio y cuando el cliente tiene razón no queda más remedio que dársela, aunque en ocasiones se pierda algo de dinero. Lo que no se puede es poner excusas diversas para tratar de quitar la razón al cliente, algo que da muy malas imagen.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can contact either Envato or Slider revolution support for help on this matter. According to plugin’s developers rules, theme authors can’t include add-ons along with the theme. This information is mentioned in the plugin’s information https://gyazo.com/acc4f0fde718c7ce85340ccfa55bfe7a
    We would be happy to help you, but we don’t have any possibility to provide you with these add-ons.

Kind Regards

maderadeboj2021
    Participant

Hello
    If i buy Slider Revolution license i Will can to use all addons with the Basel Theme?
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sure, you can buy the license and use any addons that come with Slider Revolution.

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)