Home Forums WoodMart support forum I need to place product category in shop title in a html block to make megamenu

I need to place product category in shop title in a html block to make megamenu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hlondono
    Participant

Hi i have a page with a lot of categories and category module in header is to much large. I see that in shop appear a pretty menu with icons and i can see all my categories and subcategories in elegant form. I want to place this menu with icons in a html block to place in my header as mega block, this will be perfect. How i can do that. (menu shop in image place as html block or how i can use this menu in my header, i need to show when click in a button in header this exactly menu )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have seen your screenshot. From your screenshot it seems that section is the header section of the shop page which contains different categories.

To display all those categories inside the mega menu. You need to create an html block for this purpose and add “Product Categories” theme element and then use this html block in your specific menu item so this block will display on hover.

You can also check the blow documentation for in depth guidance:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/create-menu-2/

Best Regards.

hlondono
    Participant

Ok i place product category in html block and show all categories but in other form that is not the same as show is shop page. I send you a image in yellow how product category show me the categories and in orange i show how i want that show me all categories.

This is part of the theme, i think that must be easy place this module to show this menu in html block.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Actually the product categories element does not have the same layout as the shop header area.
    I have seen your screenshot. The styling which you want to achieve is not available for the mega menus.

That styling of product categories is only designed for header section of shop pages.

Best Regards.

hlondono
    Participant

Ok can i make a mega menĂº but using icon images that I use in categories icon , I make this images in png, how I can place this image next to each category name

Hello,

Yes, you can replace those images with your custom images. To replace the images you need to edit your categories one by one from Products >> Categories. For the thumbnail you need to upload your own image.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/TAgzF8M

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)