Home Forums WoodMart support forum I question regarding transfering the site to another domain

I question regarding transfering the site to another domain

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cure
    Participant

Hello there, as you can notice I already transfered my site to another domain but forgot to deactive the purchase code, could I deactive my code on this new domain and just register it again on the same since I already transfered it from an older domain to this one is it possible?

Hello,

You can activate the license twice: once on the testing domain and one on a live (final) domain.

Just activate the license on your live site.

Best Regards

Cure
    Participant

Yeah, but the site was transfered from our webhost to another webhost since the customer didn’t have the webhost and domain at the beginning we needed to start the project so he approved us to be on our host untill they get theirs and they’ve got it I transfered it to their host but forgot to deactivate it first so practically the site is working but I think the license is still registered on our domain, is it possible that I could comehow now just deactivate and activate again without copying the files again?

Hello,

We provide the option to activate the license twice so that site could work on live and testing host at the same time if it is one and the same site. Do not worry theme would work.

You will need to activate the theme license once more on the new host. Here is the instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)