Home Forums WoodMart support forum I removed SKU on single Product page, and cant restore it !

I removed SKU on single Product page, and cant restore it !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

thomasjojo
    Participant

Hi
    last year I removed the SKU on single product view. I did that either by CSS tweak hidden, or by function file, or removed the code insert snippet in tpl.

Unfortunatly I cant find it, where I did, so I need your help to re-set the tpl include and/or the function.
    WHere do I start to look?

I turned on the SKU to VISIBLE in the Woodmart settings > Shop

I added 27k items to my shop, so I need it back.

brgds Thomas

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by thomasjojo.

Hello,

Please enter product page editing mode > Inventory > and insert the SKU. it will be shown on a single product page.

If the issue remains, share the wp-logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

thomasjojo
    Participant

Azizas, Thats not what I asked. Of course I have a SKU on all my products. Read again above.

I’m not a newbie web builder, I just can’t remember what template I edited, what CSs entry I changed to make it hidden. In the single product view.

If u look at my site at https://HDmechanic.no u will see the SKU in listings

thomasjojo
    Participant

Screenshot listing and single prod.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

thomasjojo
    Participant

can u see th einfo for moderators ?

Hello,

Sorry, Your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site.

Best Regards.

thomasjojo
    Participant

Strange. Try this;
    User: aziza

thomasjojo
    Participant

But, dont you have overview of the single product view template, and css ? Im looking for that in the file structure.

I also reinstalled the theme in my dev site but didnt help, so I’m looking for a function command in the function files.

Maybe thats my problem.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Go to Theme setting -> Single Product -> Elements -> Show product meta.
    You have selected it hide but i have selected the after add to cart. It is showing fine on the single product page.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/dMRG3xt

Best Regards.

thomasjojo
    Participant

awesome.

Thanks. have a great summer.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘I removed SKU on single Product page, and cant restore it !’ is closed to new replies.