Home Forums WoodMart support forum I want the side home page (landing page) to have less wagetes and more product displayed with endless scroll

I want the side home page (landing page) to have less wagetes and more product displayed with endless scroll

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Michaedis
    Participant

Please I want the side home page (landing page) to have less wagetes and more product displayed with endless scroll (that is as you scroll down the product keeps coming if that’s possible)

Hello,

You need to add Product Grid element in the page and configure “Infinite scrolling” https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/

If you have any problems please provide more details as your issue is not clear enough.

Best Regards

Michaedis
    Participant

Please how can I edit the landing (homepage ) footer containing copyright information

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can edit this content in the Theme Settings > Footer > Copyright area. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/theme-settings-panel/#footerf5f8-ed0b

Best Regards

Michaedis
    Participant

Please where can I add or edit site privacy policy and store policies

When I tried clicking on this links nothing happens

So please I wish to write the policies
    Even the terms and conditions too

Hello,

You need to create the page in WordPress without WP bakery page builder and then set this page and enable Privacy policy in Woocommerce > Settings > Account and Privacy.

Best Regards

Michaedis
    Participant

Please how can I get this categories to work accordingly such that if I click on it shows products in that category

Michaedis
    Participant

Please how can I get this categories to work accordingly such that if I click on it shows products in that category please

Michaedis
    Participant

Please how can I get this categories to work accordingly such that if I click on it shows products in that category

Please how do I get the to work accordingly

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Have you made this screen from the mega menu block?

Where do you want to show these categories?

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)