Home Forums WoodMart support forum Icons are not showing on the Homepage

Icons are not showing on the Homepage

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

asikislam
    Participant

Icons are not showing on the Homepage of my website but they are showing on the other pages in Mobile Version. I haven’t used any other Icon except theme default icons.

Firstly I want to inform you all of the pages are not shown icons. Then I search & read some solve blog from wordpress.org, and then apply a plug in named better font awesome. After applying it works on all pages in desktop version but in mobile version only homepage do not work.

Then I troubleshoot and disable all of my plugin but still mobile version homepage icons not working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please switch to the mobile view of the Header builder and replace the logo there: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/header-responsive-settings/ and https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/setup-logo-image/

As for the icons, most likely it is caused by incorrect SSL configuration, please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

Best Regards

asikislam
    Participant

Hi, my SSL configuration is okay & I try with your manual. Nothing happen!
    NOW icons are only work what I added from addition pages. Without these pages icons is not working both dekstop & mobile version.
    Please, help me.

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Make the full backup of your site and confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

asikislam
    Participant

Okay I’ll provide in private are. But how can I provide my site admin access to you?
    I mean what do you mean by site admin access?
    Do you mean I add a new user for you?
    Do I need to access you as a administration?
    Do I need to provide you username and password as a administrator?

Hello,

We need admin rights user, please insert the credentials into the private content bloc below the message ara, it is confidential.

Best Regards

asikislam
    Participant

Okay I’ll give you admin permission. Please check also my website. If any problem has founded, please let me know.
    Beside solve my icon problem, please solve also another problem. I want only
    this section title on homepage always in black but when it is hover it show this #ff6200 color. I’ll attach a screenshot for this.
    Please solve my icons issue as early as possible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

asikislam
    Participant

Now Icons are work but I have no idea why icons are working now. So I deleted your admin user and password. If I find any issue with icons again, I will tell you in this topic reply.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Icons are not showing on the Homepage’ is closed to new replies.