Home Forums WoodMart support forum Icons don't appear

Icons don't appear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JP Digital
    Participant

Hello team, I tried ACTIVATE BASE VERSION and the icons appear a few moment and then dissapear, also tried save theme settings and generate/delete/replace CSS Generator, but nothing works.

Also haven a problem when generate a style with Genetaror CSS in many ocattions the text alignt at right and the labels show to left. I don’t know why?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Be sure that you have the latest version of the theme first. Then go to Dashboard -> Settings -> General and check if you have set a correct website URL as you provided under the private content field.

Kind Regards

JP Digital
    Participant

Sure, also made this but not appear. We made a new staging to try but is the same problem, and see the mensage “Import AJAX problem. Try to disable all external plugins and check the problem with your hosting provider. If it will not help, contact our theme support for help.” when ACTIVATE BASE IMPORT

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

JP Digital
    Participant

The access:

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins first and resave Theme Settings.

Thank you

JP Digital
    Participant

Thanks for your repply I tried this and have same problem. Attached a picture with actually pluggins actived in all the network and the staging site; please help me to solve this problem, i need to public the web side this weekend.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that your old website URL is still somewhere in the settings https://gyazo.com/1e7bedd73d5cc804ed5bf32007203b84
    And it causes our fonts to be loaded from another domain and it is restricted by your server settings https://gyazo.com/fe87d0b3cc63466284fbb67ca2cf2111

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)