Home Forums WoodMart support forum Icons no work

Icons no work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

albertofranchi92
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m trying in every way to insert an icon inside a button only that it doesn’t appear.
    I attach below the screens of how I set it and the result I get.

Thanks to whoever can help me.

Alberto

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.1.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.36. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

albertofranchi92
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the answer.
    I’ve tried everything but no positive results. I also tried adding the icons on the menu items and one doesn’t work.
    Everything in update to the last version.
    I attached you the admin access to let you check the issue.

Alberto

albertofranchi92
    Participant

Ok after various test done, i see there are some icons that work; could be an issue of Font Awesome?

Hello,

Yes, the Icons as we are seeing right now are showing on your Site: https://snipboard.io/TZLjdy.jpg

Generally, the Theme itself doesn’t have any issues with the Icons showing. It could be a third party Plugin conflict or a Cache issue in this regard.

So, make sure to check the third party Plugin conflict and also completely clear out Site or Server cache and then check back the concern again.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)