Home Forums WoodMart support forum I’m getting a 404 error from the slider

I’m getting a 404 error from the slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

inebellamobilya
    Participant

Hello, I have a slider on my page and I think I’m getting a 404 error because of this and I can’t redirect because the value I get 404 is constantly changing, is this problem related to the slider or the scrolling feature, if this is the problem, how can I remove this 404 error?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

inebellamobilya
    Participant

I leave you the information in the private section

Hello,

You have set up the custom 404 page in Theme Settings > Other > Custom 404 page. Now I have removed the page. Please check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

inebellamobilya
    Participant

The problem persists, didn’t work

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue?

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)